Located in the small picturesque hamlet of Ceyzerieu, the Archipel Foliaire is a very large stone house of 190 square meters that can accommodate 15 persons, with its 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms/shower rooms. This house blends charm and comfort. The decoration helps create a family atmosphere.
Everything is designed to make your stay a synonym of well-being and peace.
The main entrance is via the garden and the common courtyard with the property's owner house : Stone and wood atmosphere for the large dining room, with a room for a library and a large family table. A fully equipped modern kitchen opening on a large living with wooden antiquered furniture, reminding furniture of the past. For intimate evenings, a cosy lounge with its leather sofas around the fireplace.
On the ground floor, a bedroom in light colours with 1 double bed and 1 large single bed, and a "Napoleon's chair"; shower room with toilet. 1st floor : a long hall to find the bedroom among the 6 that suits you best: a family suite in tones of red with 2 bedrooms with 1 Queen size bed (1.60 x 2,00 m) and 1 Single bed (0,90 x 2,00 m), a shower room with toilet; a four-posted bed with 1 large queen size bed and a bathroom with a wooden façade and a corner bathtub and toilets : a 2nd family room in light colours as well with 2 Single beds and 1 Double bed, separated by a shower room and toilets. And lastly, a very bright large bedroom in light colour with a bed of 160 and 1 sofa bed and with a corner settee (a third sleeping place if needed).
Outside, you have a large terrace to enjoy your meals or the garden. In the annex, a laundry is available for you. Heating heat pump.
We offer other services provided by local professionals: massage, beauty treatments, hairdressing, catering, sport coach, etc. For more information on rates and availability, we will put you in contact with them !
- Charm of the houses of former days
- Modern and equipped kitchen
- Accommodation for 15 persons with its 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms/shower
- Garden and large terrace
Enjoy an incredible stay in a building fully renovated period with garden, terrace, parking and a centre for leisure and various tourist activities ! Below, you will find our rates inclusive taxes and housekeeping.
Deposit of 30% when booking.* Remaining 70% to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Tourist tax o.55 per night.
A deposit of 1 000 € is required on arrival and returned upon departure after inventory control.
*Deposits are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Tarifs rates 2019
|Period||From 2 nights||Week||Month|
|From 05.01.2019 to 15.02.2019||900 €||1 300 €||4 100 €|
|From 09.03.2019 to 05.04.2019||900 €||1 000 €||4 100 €|
|From 04.05.2018 to 28.06.2018||900 €||1 300 €||4 100 €|
|From 02.11.2019 to 20.12.2019||900 €||1 300 €||4 100 €|
|From 16.02.2019 to 08.03.2019||/||1 300 €||/|
|From 06.04.2019 to 03.05.20198||/||1 700 €||/|
|From 29.06.2019 to 30.08.2019||/||1 700 €||/|
|From 31.08.2019 to 18.10.2019||900 €||1 30 €||4 100 €|
|All Saints holidays|
|From 19.10.2019 to 01.11.2019||/||1 300 €||/|
|From 21.12.2019 to 04.01.2020||/||1 700 €||/|
|Long weekend of 3 nights||1 000 €|
|1 night on request||500 €|
|Additional night (as from 2 nights or week)||120 €|
Others services – Linen Hire
- Bed linens set (1 person) consists 1 top sheet, 1 bottom sheet, 1 pillow cases, 1 bolster case : 6€ per person
- Bed linens set (2 persons) consists 1 top sheet, 1 bottom sheet, 1 pillow cases, 1 bolster case : 10€ per person
- Bath linens set consists 1 bath floor mat, 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel : 8€ per person
- When ordering linen please indicate on the Booking request.
- We accept small pets ! Rates : 24€ (subject to our prior agreements)
Book now 2 nights or more in our old farmhouse completely renovated being ranked "4 épis" by "Gîtes de France": 15 bedrooms thought 190 square meters, parking, and garden. Ideally located in the heart of Bugey and nearby Aix-Les-Bains and "Le Grand Colombier"; numerous activities are available: astronomical observatory, canyoning, bike tours, vineyards, Bugey gastronomy, etc. For more information concerning reservation, please refer to our rates page or contact us.
Region & activities
Our gîte is located in the heart of Bugey, at the boundary of the Ain, Savoir, Haute-Savoie and Isère departments. This ideal location near many pole of activities offers a wide variety of tourism experiences: cycling; Lavours Marsh Nature reserve, Bugey vineyards and gastronomy, hiking trails, Astronomy a the "La Lèbe Observatory", etc.
Our gîte is also close to the beautiful spa city of Aix-les-Bains renowned for its musical festival "Musilac" and its superb beaches on the balk of the Bourget Lake, France's largest natural lake !
But also a lake (10 km), a river (2 km), shops (6 km), town center (8km).
We are on the boundary of the Ain, Savoir, Haute-Savoie and Isère departments.